Expedien’s portfolio of data, analytics and digital solutions can help lower your organization’s operating, procurement, production and asset maintenance costs.
Cost efficiency, cost reduction, and spend analytics continue to be among the top business priorities in supply chain management and procurement. Supply chain visibility is a prerequisite for successful cost reduction and increased Return-On-Investment (ROI). Clean, consistent and connected data is required to fuel supply chain, procurement, operational and analytical applications and to achieve a 360 view of products, raw materials, services and suppliers.
In case of manufacturing or EPIC (Engineering Procurement Installation Construction) industry, a key component to controlling costs in production is evaluating costs before ever reaching the production or Installation stage. Expedien can help you build actionable cost Insight, a business intelligence capability that makes actionable product cost and profitability data available to engineering, manufacturing, sourcing managers and executives in real-time so that they can make better cost-based decisions early and throughout product development.
The high cost of infrastructure within the Energy or Oil & Gas sector, dictates effective management of assets to optimize efficiency, safety and minimize downtime. Sensors, and data from hardware that allow assets to be tracked and controlled remotely have become more mainstream within the industry. Old model of sourcing specialists to set maintenance schedules are giving ways to a more real-time data driven approach to guide asset management decisions. This results in significant cost savings.
Depending on the Industry vertical, Expedien’s digital, data and analytics solutions help its customers lower their costs in multiple ways including but not limited to:
- Reducing business process costs associated with supply chain by
- Providing single view of truth about suppliers and products and hence empowering your negotiation capabilities
- Increasing agility! Reducing costs by eliminating the business overhead required to manage your suppliers’ life cycle, analyze and assess their information and performance
- Speed-up and simplify processes, like supplier onboarding, by automating your supplier relationship management and workflows
- Reducing production costs by automating and providing real-time insight across engineering, design and manufacturing divisions. For example, manufacturing to provide input into routing options early on in design engineering or substituting a material that is difficult to procure by the one in inventory and so on.
- Reducing high asset maintenance costs by using preventive and predictive analytics
Saving costs often means saving time! Time that you can utilize in order to strengthen relationships with your strategic suppliers, develop and drive innovative business ideas, or explore new products and markets.