Expedien provides strategic and technology consulting services to enable big data applications for both operations and analytics
Big data analytics examines large amounts of data to uncover hidden patterns, correlations and other insights. With today’s technology, it’s possible to analyze your large set of data from sources such as enterprise applications, social media, digital applications and get answers from it almost immediately, which has been a tedious task with traditional business intelligence approach. Our Big Data analytic solutions provide businesses with the ability to derive fact-based decisions from millions of relevant data sets.
Our expertise in Hadoop based platforms, Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) databases, cloud storage systems, and other emerging technologies will help your enterprise get its feet wet with Big Data if you are just embarking on Big Data’s big return or have some infrastructure in place but need some help. We can help you with following big data services:
Big Data Applications
- Configuring Cloudera, Hortonworks, and other Hadoop distributions
- Data processing using Hive, Sqoop, Pig, and Spark
- NoSQL processing with MongoDB, HBase, and others
- Development using Java, Python, and Scala
- Analytics with Spark, R, Python, and others
- Visualization and analysis with Tableau, Datameer, Alpine Data Labs, and others
Data Lake Services
Data Lake can help you with
- Collect and store any type of data, at any scale, and at low cost
- Secure the data and prevent unauthorized access
- Catalogue, search, and find the relevant data in the central repository
- Quickly and easily perform new types of data analysis
- Use a broad set of analytic engines for ad hoc analytics, real-time streaming, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning
Our experienced team of consultants have deep expertise in
- Data Lake Architectures –Organizational and governance models; Metadata and data management; Security Models, Authentication and auditing; Recommendations for data access and provisioning; Configuration and performance optimization
- Data Lake Foundations –Trusted data treatments and publishing, Secure export and transport to Hadoop analytics zone or external platforms
- Data Lake Analytics – Modeling, Materialization and preparation for analytic and BI tools; Event-based OLAP analytics, Discovery and exploratory analytics.
Data Warehouse Modernization (Hybrid Data Warehouse)
Our experienced team of consultants will help you modernize your traditional data warehouse and accomplish
- Blend disparate data sources like EDW, RDBMS, NoSQL and streaming sources effortlessly
- Replace a traditional ETL approach with a modern self-service driven approach
- Offload data and workloads from a traditional data warehouse to a significantly lower cost of storage Hadoop
- Migrate data, views, transform procedure language scripts, and reports in an automated way
- Find new opportunities for business through flexible “Schema-on-Read” access to all enterprise data, and through multi-use and multi-workload data processing on the same sets of data, from batch to real-time.
- Take a deeper look into your business facts with all-in-one self-service analytics
Real Time, Near Real Time Analytics
Our team has extensive experience in reviewing and assessing your current analytics capabilities, make recommendation for new tool if needed, implement the new analytics models, maintaining and upgrading older analytics models and update business with new patterns and insights based on facts from large sets of data.